The Kings Men site, and when you use The Kings Men's services. This policy also covers The Kings Men's treatment of any personally
identifiable information that The Kings Men's business partners share with The Kings Men or that The Kings Men may collect on a partner's
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that The Kings Men does not own or control, or to people that The Kings Men does not
employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- The Kings Men collects personally identifiable information when you register for a The Kings Men account, when you use certain products or services, when you visit The Kings Men pages, and when you enter promotions, competitions or giveaways. The Kings Men may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
- When you register with The Kings Men, we ask for your name, email address and birthdate. Once you register with The Kings Men and sign in to
our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- The Kings Men also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, The Kings Men cookie information and the page you requested.
- The Kings Men uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for
certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- The Kings Men will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- The Kings Men may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of The Kings Men to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you
differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary
to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- The Kings Men may set and access The Kings Men cookies on your computer.
- The Kings Men allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer.
Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to
The Kings Men's cookies.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- The Kings Men gives you the ability to edit your The Kings Men Account Information and preferences at any time,
including whether you want The Kings Men to contact you about specials and new products.
- You may request deletion of your The Kings Men account by visiting our Account Deletion page, verifying your
password once more and confirming your choice to terminate the account.
- Your The Kings Men Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas The Kings Men uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- The Kings Men may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will
notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.